What I'm doing now
This is my now page. It's a close up look at the important things I'm working on and the thoughts I'm focusing on. (Idea for a now page inspired by zenhabits.net/now).
Updated July 28th, 2019 in Chicago, IL
By reading this, you can assume I'm somewhere in the 3-4 month-ish window of focusing on the following things:
- Removing myself from intensive client work to focus on my health and current passion projects.
- Putting the final touches on my new studio for web/music/art and all things creative.
- Writing a new music album.
- Writing trivia and searching for new ways to bring Things I Got Wrong to new people.
- Reviving and exploring new ideas that are percolating.
- Starting to plan new travel experiences for the fall.
- Reflecting on the trip with my dad that we took to Falling Water and to play board games together.
- Cooking and creating more delicious food, considering the quality of my food and removing the low-quality food that so easily comes with corporate office life.
- Writing and spending more time by the lake every day.
- Taking long hours and slow mornings to enjoy the quiet that I've missed so much for the past two years.
If you're reading this, I hope you have a better, more insightful look into my life than any About page would ever give. If you want to connect, I hope you reach out on my contact form. If you're here to pitch me a job offer or you're from a recruitment firm, please know that the project/offer would have to be way way cooler than the things listed above.. I'll let you be the judge.
If you want to keep even more up to date with what I'm doing now, sign up for my email list as I (seldomly.. 1-2 times a month) share what I'm working on, exclusive notes and the new and current projects I'm working on